Posted by musekatcher on Tuesday, April 24, 2012
The perfect fiddle tune:
- Gets your attention
- Makes you want to dance or tap your foot
- Inspires others to admire, and perhaps take up fiddling
- Demonstrates all your hard work, commitment, and love of the instrument
- Honors those fiddlers who inspired you to take up the instrument
- Brings back memories, feelings, and sometimes tears of times past
- Leaves the listener wanting more
- Keeps you working and perfecting its performance for a lifetime
- Communicates something about the fiddler
- Is complete, satisfying, and impressive on its own
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 @8:46:16 AM
I'm in total agreement!!
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 @10:08:09 AM
You forgot to give the name of the tune!
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 @2:58:12 PM
Have you got an mp3 of that?
You must sign into your myHangout account before you can post comments.
'Squeaks and scratches' 4 hrs
'Pre WW2 Fiddle' 10 hrs
'Flash jams?' 11 hrs
'Strad Copy' 1 day