Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Page:  First Page   Previous Page   ...  2   3   4  5

Oct 4, 2026 - 2:07:24 PM

12084 posts since 3/19/2009
Online Now

quote:
Originally posted by taranis

I always like to break the tune down to a 4 or 8 bar phrase, slow it right down and play on repeat until I have it down. Then move on to the next part.
I used to use Amazing Slow Downer app but it was a bit of a faff getting the audio file loaded in to it from my phone.

So I created Looptube.xyz a few years ago to work directly from YouTube videos and I've been tweaking and modifying it ever since to make it suit my needs.

Here's an example loop - looptube.xyz/?vid=lF3A-8a8bes&...d=128.628

You can create and save multiple loops so you can track the A, B , C parts etc.
Hope it's useful to others


Brian seems to have an agenda.. ..

Oct 4, 2026 - 2:16:08 PM
like this

Old Scratch

Canada

1547 posts since 6/22/2016

I believe it's the man behind the curtain who has an agenda ... !

Page:  First Page   Previous Page   ...  2   3   4  5

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Fiddle Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.2539063