DVD-quality lessons (including tabs/sheet music) available for immediate viewing on any device.
Take your playing to the next level with the help of a local or online fiddle teacher.
Monthly newsletter includes free lessons, favorite member content, fiddle news and more.
My admiration for those with clever use of good technique speaks for itself.
It's being compensated by an absolute and radical rejection of any prescribed obligations.
I like to play in FREEDOM.
Old Scratch, thank you for the encouragement! It's been a long road for me so far. One of the biggest obstacles was feeling totally lost more than once as a European fiddler, exploring Appalachian fiddling from the other side of the Atlantic. I was venturing into territory that felt largely uncharted to me.
But honestly, I live for those moments of euphoria when, after struggling with something for a very long time, I suddenly discover the truth about itβ and, even better, when I find that I can actually apply it in my own playing.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)
Copyright 2026 Fiddle Hangout. All Rights Reserved.