Current Pacific Time: 12:42:25 AM
From Past Students:
I appreciated very much the small class size that gave everyone a chance to post questions and get detailed responses.
Learn with top-notch teachers and fellow Hangout members using the Hangout Chatroom!
Got questions? Check out the Workshops FAQ Page.
Purchase copies of past workshops here.
You do not need a webcam, or even a microphone, to participate!
No workshop information is currently available.
- Megan Lynch - "So, What Does the Fiddle Do In a Jam Again?" - Jan 26
- Dave and Andy Reiner - "Bowing Patterns that Make Your Fiddling Come Alive!" - Feb 27
- Megan Lynch - "Fiddle Workshop - Details, Details, Details!" - Mar 17
- Megan Lynch "Breaks and Fills - What You Really Need to Know" - Apr 19
- Dave and Andy Reiner - "Bowing Patterns in Traditional Fiddle Styles" - May 8
- Megan Lynch - "Double Stops and Drones" - Jul 21
- Megan Lynch - "More Jamming - Fiddle Style" - Aug 29
- Megan Lynch Workshop - "Fiddle for Newbies" - Oct 18
- Megan Lynch - "Building Better Breaks" - Nov 28
- Megan Lynch (and others) - "Jamming" - Jan 17
- Megan Lynch - "Double Stops and Drones - Take Your Playing to the Next Level" - Mar 20
- Andy Reiner - "String Grooves Chopshop" - Apr 21