Banjo Hangout Logo
Banjo Hangout Logo

Premier Sponsors


Dec 23, 2025 - 6:03:54 PM
likes this

CRISS

USA

6 posts since 6/14/2012

I am looking for tabs, for Leland's Waltz in the key of A and Moon light waltz in the key of F.

Dec 23, 2025 - 6:06:03 PM
likes this

CRISS

USA

6 posts since 6/14/2012

I am sorry i left out Tabs for fiddle.

Oct 2, 2026 - 4:05:32 AM

3 posts since 9/30/2026

Hello.
I’d be interested in fiddle tabs for these tunes as well. Leland’s Waltz is in A, and there seem to be chord references available, but I haven’t come across a good fiddle tab yet. Hopefully someone here has a transcription they can share.

Thx

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Privacy Consent (EU/GDPR Only)

Copyright 2026 Fiddle Hangout. All Rights Reserved.





Hangout Network Help

View All Topics  |  View Categories

0.1796875