I'm registered for this weekend's Greenwood Furnace Folk Gathering and have been looking forward to it for awhile. Well, I just checked the weather for the weekend and right now they're predicting 50% chance of rain ** all three days. ** This is a camping event.
Hopefully that forecast will change. But if it doesn't, the decision becomes do I wanna risk having my arthritis flare up while camping in the damp (pretty much inevitable if it rains to any degree) after driving 120 miles to get there or just bag it, and lose the 60 bucks registration fee. There is a local event on Sunday I can attend as an alternative, and the weather report for here in the Easton area, though there is a possibility of a passing shower, it doesn't seem like it's anywhere near as inevitable.
Maybe it's time to sacrifice another weatherman to appease the gods.
'wood filler' 12 hrs
'New Player' 1 day
'Bad string?' 1 day
'Cheap fiddle repair' 1 day