Full size (4/4) violin with a bright tone and warm undertones. The bow was selected to compliment the full tone of the violin. Great violin for different genres from classical to fiddle tunes. I now have Meniere's Disease and my hearing damage as a result is causing me to sell. Violin, bow, and case are in excellent condition. Only played at home.
$3,500 (US). Buyer pays for shipping and insurance.
As stated below, the label reads Simon Kriner. I do not know how accurate this is. My sales ticket shows Kriner' c.1920. I was not sold on the name, the fiddle had the tone I was looking for.
More full size photos available at source3computing.egnyte.com/fl/yVsQT0EFng
* Kriner' c.1920 violin. Label reads Simon Kriner 1820. Purchased from "The Violin Shop of Santa Fe" in November 2005.
* Pernambuco round-section bow. Ronaldo A. Siqueira 4/4 Violin Bow. Nickel/silver windings, ebony frog with mother-of-pearl for the slide and parisian eye. Leather thumb grip and three-piece nickel and ebony adjuster.
* D'Addario Micro Violin Tuner
* Bobelock Half-Moon Case. Hygrometer, humistat, two bow holders, velcro neck restraint, blanket and accessory pocket.
* Wolf Forte-Secondo Shoulder Rest
* Viva La Muscia Shoulder Rest
* Three violin mutes
United States, Durango, CO, 81301
Returns not accepted.
Condition of Item(s):
Used - Very Good Condition
This ad will automatically expire 2/21/2021 8:28:34 AM unless updated before that date. To keep the system current, ads expire if not updated for more than 60 days.
'Garrett Barry's Jig' 1 day
'The Hills of Kaitoke' 2 days
'Banjo fiddle original' 2 days